Wholeness At Work Branding
Wholeness Branding Build to Grow.
Erin Rocchio, an executive coach, was passionate about sharing her experiences with her corporate clients. She decided to write a book about burnout at the workplace. Wholeness At Work was born and needed a well-rounded wholeness branding system that fits the program.
When she approached us to help her with the visual design of her book in early 2020, we quickly realized that time is of the essence. The pandemic hit and revealed an unprecedented increase in emotional stressors.
It was time to act. Fast.
But Clarity First
Before we started with the visual design, we spent a lot of time on Brand Clarity, figuring out who this book is for, how it will fit into the competitive landscape, and reaching the right readers, especially during lock-down. The results of this deep dive shaped the design, format, language, and overall voice of all communications and avenues of advertising.
What We Learned
We quickly discovered that readers want more. Erin ended up developing an entire program around the mission of Wholeness At Work: end burnout for good and sustain human flourishing and evolution. We created a flexible and cohesive wholeness branding ecosystem that includes videos, worksheets, a website, events, related products, and 1-1 consulting. Instead of operating under her coaching company, it became its own flourishing entity with an entire community rejecting burnout. More products are in the lineup!
- Pre-orders and waitlist before the book was even published
- Increased revenue beyond the book sales, by upgrading to 1-1 coaching and book clubs
- Customer engagement through Book Clubs and Social Media
- Increased demand for thought leadership on podcasts, interviews, conferences, and webinars
- Launched workbook during the pandemic, when it was needed more than ever
- Expanded from the initial book to building out an entire program around the topic with a website, social media channels, tools, and related products
- What started as a passion project became the main focus for Erin
- Brand Clarity & Strategy
- Brand Identity
- Collateral Design
- Book Design
- Social Media
- Online Marketing